BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Amber Lee stands out as a Real Estate Trading Services professional as she has been very successful in her first years in Real Estate due to her award winning negotiating skills, critical decision making, innovative and cutting-edge marketing and tech skills, strategic planning and application.
Amber Lee was raised in Coldstream, B.C and Worked as an Emergency R.N from 2003-2018. Within that time she was promoted to an Emergency Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) and Quality Improvement Consultant. Amber learned many skills within that time as she was involved in many high pressure and intensive scenarios. She learned leadership skills that taught her how to support her team and how to create an environment to promote success. Amber had a huge passion for coordinating and supporting the Emergency Room Team as a PCC (Charge Nurse) and transfers those skills into her current Real Estate career. Amber was given the opportunity to be a part of many amazing projects that were very successful due to her communication, negotiating and creative thought process.
Amber Lee has been involved in Real Estate since 2018. Prior to her Real Estate career, she had the privilege to work in Health Care at Vernon Jubilee Hospital for 16 yrs as an Emergency Department R.N, Emergency Department Patient Care Coordinator and a Quality Improvement Consultant. Amber brings her talents such as her award-winning negotiating skills, critical decision making, innovative and cutting-edge marketing and tech skills, strategic planning and application to every Real Estate transactions. This unique experience is shared with each and every one of her clients. People seem surprised when they learn that I am a E.R Nurse and currently work as a Realtor. There are many reasons to purchase and sell property. It can be stressful as it is a time when emotions can be high and some of the largest financial decisions of our lives will be made during a purchase or sale. Being aRealtor brings me great joy as I get to be part of transitions into new chapters, leaving old ways behind or dreams being fulfilled. Nursing and Real Estate is about people and supporting what they need with wisdom and compassion. I feel very lucky to be a Realtor and a Nurse.
- Since September 2019, my listings on average have been sold within 75 days of being listed.
- Team Centurion C21 2019 and the International Sterling Society Team Award for 2019.
- My average our listings sell at 96.6% of their asking price.
How do I get these numbers?
Lead Marketing tactics
- Highly efficient and modern website designed by Megan Mucha Design that will showcase your property nationwide.
- International Marketing- Your property will be promoted on amber-lee.ca and century21.ca which is our national website that is accessed internationally
- Target Marketing –Marketing is my niche! It is my passion to know and understand your property inside and out so that we can obtain the highest yield and in the shortest amount of time. I specialize and target the marketing to people that are in the best age bracket, gender, occupation that would most be interested in purchasing your property and we even target potential buyers by advertising to buyers that would enjoy the amenities nearby. This has brought us great success.
- Award winning negotiating skills and experience.
- Market Reports: once a month you will receive a market report. This report allows you to see exactly what networks are feeding traffic to your property site within our website such as Realtor.ca and our business Facebook page. Please see example provided.
- Feedback: We are in constant communication with you. We will provide your showings feedback as soon as we receive it. If we have not received it within 24 hours, we are direct in our search so that you may always be informed.
Cutting Edge Technology:
- Professional Photographer: Pictures are everything! We pride ourselves in giving the best first impression as we understand the extreme importance. Each of our listings are set up with multiple high-resolution photos which will give your listing the cutting edge.
- Online Virtual Tour: not only is this tactic incredible for so that anyone who may have challenges seeing the property in person, it also helps to bring serious buyers to your showings as they will have the best opportunity to seeing your home prior to being there in person.
- Drone: A drone is available to give your buyer the best idea as to your view and property lines. This “bird eyes view” is one of a kind and will attract your buyer.
- It gives me great pride to use my skills set and talents to achieve the highest yield for your property. I do this with loyalty, trust and incredible work ethic.