Amber Lee PREC - The Smart Move
Always Open

2805 Aikins Loop, Naramata, British Columbia V0H 1N1 (25787796)


2805 Aikins Loop Naramata, British Columbia V0H 1N1

4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom 4182 sqft
Fireplace Pool Furnace, See Remarks Other Acreage Landscaped, Level, Rolling, Sloping, Underground Sprinkler


One of a kind, 25-acre all lakeview property planted in grapes/cherries with 4 bed/4 bath 4,200sqft solar powered home and massive detached shop. Fully deer fenced, highly productive, irrigated, sloped for drainage, facing west towards OK Lake and Summerland. The home was built for efficiency, simplicity and elegance, marble everywhere you look and a layout that enjoys the view from every space. Check out the virtual tour for finishings and layout, hidden features include 16.26 KW solar array, gas boiler radiant floor heat for house and workshop, Washlet toilet, upstairs and downstairs laundry, hidden butlers pantry, translucent glass railing inside and out. Completely private pool/BBQ area with stamped concrete patio+grassy area & rough in for outdoor kitchen to be built to your liking. Detached shop is approx. 70x44 - 40% heated concrete floor for car hoists and toys with the other 60% for equip storage plus washroom. (Duplicate listing MLS 200054 Single Family) (id:42365)

Property Details

MLS® Number 200052
Property Type Agriculture
Neigbourhood Naramata Rural
Amenities Near By Recreation, Schools
Community Features Rural Setting
Farm Type Vineyard
Features Level Lot, Private Setting, Treed, Sloping, Three Balconies
Parking Space Total 9
Pool Type Pool
View Type Lake View, Mountain View, Valley View
Water Front Type Other


Bathroom Total 4
Bedrooms Total 4
Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Microwave, Washer, Oven - Built-in
Basement Type Full
Exterior Finish Aluminum, Stucco
Fireplace Fuel Gas
Fireplace Present Yes
Fireplace Type Unknown
Half Bath Total 1
Heating Fuel Electric
Heating Type Furnace, See Remarks
Roof Material Unknown
Roof Style Unknown
Stories Total 3
Size Interior 4182 Sqft
Type Other
Utility Water Municipal Water


Heated Garage


Access Type Easy Access
Acreage Yes
Fence Type Fence
Land Amenities Recreation, Schools
Landscape Features Landscaped, Level, Rolling, Sloping, Underground Sprinkler
Sewer Septic Tank
Size Irregular 25.23
Size Total 25.23 Ac|10 - 50 Acres
Size Total Text 25.23 Ac|10 - 50 Acres
Zoning Type Agricultural


Level Type Dimensions
Second Level Other 9'5'' x 14'4''
Second Level Primary Bedroom 12'8'' x 18'3''
Second Level Living Room 17'9'' x 22'11''
Second Level Laundry Room 8'5'' x 8'8''
Second Level Kitchen 15'6'' x 14'2''
Second Level Foyer 9'6'' x 9'9''
Second Level 4pc Ensuite Bath Measurements not available
Second Level Dining Room 15'6'' x 11'5''
Second Level Bedroom 12'5'' x 12'1''
Second Level 2pc Bathroom Measurements not available
Third Level Loft 22'0'' x 11'2''
Main Level Recreation Room 17'0'' x 22'3''
Main Level Den 15'9'' x 13'11''
Main Level Laundry Room 6'7'' x 5'6''
Main Level Dining Nook 8'7'' x 10'0''
Main Level Den 15'9'' x 13'11''
Main Level Bedroom 11'4'' x 14'3''
Main Level Bedroom 12'5'' x 14'
Main Level 4pc Bathroom Measurements not available
Main Level 3pc Bathroom Measurements not available

Royal Lepage Locations West
484 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia V2A 5C5

(250) 493-2244
(250) 492-6640

Royal Lepage Locations West
484 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia V2A 5C5

(250) 493-2244
(250) 492-6640


Contact us for more information

Generating Captcha

Your Favourites


No Favourites Found